The NANA 's Diary



Entries About Linkies Freebies BIASES FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM
The Miss Nana


Hello . Imma Nana . 23 . Malaysian . Food . Fashion . Arts . Beauty . Leave comment and chat :)

The ScreamandShout

hearts and kisses



The Oldies



The Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory .
Thanks too by B A P.

\
Collage Looks,Pretty Girls Never Dies :)

Hi!
I am going to enter the university soon!wow wee!I have to do a lot of thing this days(for the university thingie)..paying the fees,passport,medical check up..bla..bla..

And the most important thing!

MY DRESS UP!

Tell ya something *whispering mood*
"I have problem with mix matching my clothes and never wear anything else than the casual clothes not include the traditional one that I wear during any celebration..any celebration!"

NERDY FASHIONISTA MOOD~!!

So,because im not that fashionista enough..I open all the magazine i buy that can help me with my problems.

RAY
KERA
CLEO
DARA
SCAWAII

and the result is...

TADAA~

To look a bit college looks~
I think we need to have a.....

1.Blazers(never have one before! :P)(and of course will buy a cute one,not that to matured one..puhlezz~)
2.Maxi Dress(make you look tall,elegant and cute at the same time!)

3.Satin pants(I think i need this..haha!)

4.Skirts(any skirts u can have,pencil skirts,long skirts,pleated skirts,but puhlezz not that flared skirts or mini skirts,that is so O__O|||||)

plus,i also play with some mix and match with my clothes..wanna know about it?haha!maybe will be written in the next post!woo wee!

Gotta go now..

Think any good outfit to go?
plz add any good clothes for my college look!see ya!


Newer Post
Older Post