The NANA 's Diary



Entries About Linkies Freebies BIASES FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM
The Miss Nana


Hello . Imma Nana . 23 . Malaysian . Food . Fashion . Arts . Beauty . Leave comment and chat :)

The ScreamandShout

hearts and kisses



The Oldies



The Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory .
Thanks too by B A P.

\
NAIR pretty Hair Removal Cream soft raspberry [REVIEW]



HI guys!!!

Dah lama sangat-tersangat-sangat tak update blog ni..hehe..kalau blog ni boleh ada spider web,spider tu dah boleh buat web bnyak giler then kawin 4 lagi..OHO!so,as the title always said...

Today,nak cerita pasal my review on NAIR pretty Hair Removal Cream soft raspberry.

Before,i do used some wax to remove the unwanted hair..and it sucks!Then,i dont wax again..and YES! the hair grow back<Dont like it>..FUUUUUUUU=,=
Then,I found NAIR Hair removal cream at the drug store a.k.a Watson .TeeHee..
I used it just yesterday as i buy it also yesterday..haha!
First impression without testing it yet was like..
 
LOVE THE SMELL(BUBBLE GUM-LIKE SMELL)
NICE TUBE(VERY TEEN LOOK AND PINK : P)
HAVE DIRECTION TO USED IT(VERY GOOD FOR ME AS IT IS MY FIRST TIME USING CREAM HAIR REMOVER)
 
When I was at the Watson,i was like dont know what to buy..cuz there is a lot of Hair Removal Cream available there,There is VEET,KRACIE EPILAT,PALMERS,and also NAIR,SCHICKS RAZORS too..
VEET get a NO from me cuz my friend once said to me that it thickening our hair/( 'O' \)
I was almost-look-static there for a while until the guy that work at the Watson come to me and pretending like he take/do some cleaning jobs besides me(maybe he thinks i wanna steal,poor me,i am a nice girl)

I went home straight away after that(and just take NAIR)..
used it and love it!!!!
why?
  1.  There is added moisturisers and gentle to sensitive skin(no irritation,really dont irritate me :))
  2. The direction really helps!But i recommand you to wear the cream like 5-7 minutes instead of just 4 minutes to have your legs squeaky clean..Never exceed 10 minutes!
  3. Really easy to used!(apply,wait,and wash!)and fast too..no hardwork,no pain!
  4. Legs become really super soft!
I do love it?How bout you?See you again for the other review.love XOXO
 



Newer Post
Older Post