The NANA 's Diary



Entries About Linkies Freebies BIASES FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM
The Miss Nana


Template 99% by AtinTory .
Thanks too by B A P.

\
Nana's Diary : A Confessions of my life

IF I can talk about every little things that happen to my life
there is a lot
I know in this tiny world,there is someone that is less unfortunate than me and have bigger problem than me
But for me what happen to me is still important and a big deal

( θ ω θ ) This is my blog.So plz dont condemn what I wrote

A Confessions of MISS Oh! SO random life

1.I am the attention seeker 
2.I hardly gain trust on somebody although they're like so damn close to me 
3.I can't hardly lie when someone ask me to
4.I have no confidence at myself,either it is my appearance,my body,or my attitude 
5.I always pretend that i am OK but i usually not 
6.I erase all my memories because that is how I can forget about my problem,it is automatically done and that is why I hardly remember what happen before 
7.When I am sad,I need someone to cuddle me,give me a positive talk,and make me good,I can't be alone(but I usually left alone when i am sad) cuz that is the time all the wild and evil thoughts are attacking me ( π = π ) 
8.I cried a lot in my sleep 
9.I REALLY DREAM OF MYSELF TO BECOME A FASHION DESIGNER
10.Shopping is one of my way to cure my problem and sadness 
11.I hardly paying attention 
12.I am soft inside but my reaction usually rougher outside 
(This is told by someone) 
13.I wish im smaller because being tall make me look weird 
14.I sweat when I am nervous and I hate sweating,that is why i don't like crowds 
15.It takes 1 seconds for me to change my happiness to my dark side 
16.I assume I have borderline personality disorder 
17.I love being alone but I cant being left alone 
18.I love dolly look cuz I love lolita 

Less talking,listen more

love,Nana



Newer Post
Older Post