The NANA 's Diary



Entries About Linkies Freebies BIASES FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM
The Miss Nana


Template 99% by AtinTory .
Thanks too by B A P.

\
First Impression : SEPHORA Cotton Flower Smoothing Body Scrub

Hi peeps!

Nana is writing again. 

As you guys already knew it, I guess. Sephora is having 20% sale for black card member sale. It is applicable both in store and online purchases.


Unfortunately for me, I'm not a Sephora black card member but I'm searching for body scrub and I give a Sephora a try :) You know, I am that kind of people who spend all my money just to buy stuff that is useful and if it is freaking expensive and killing me, I mean my skin, I will pass!

I always have my eyes on Sephora brand - their body bath,shampoo and so on. They even have chocolate scent body wash which is super great. I try everything that they have in line and I am so tempting to eat them. Kidding! Why all of them smell like food? dang!


Tadaa! Sephora Cotton Flower Smoothing Body Scrub. This Body Scrub is 140ml 4.73fl. oz. Of course before I grab this baby, I went all over Sephora to see if there is any body scrub that is affordable that I can get and I wanna do comparison so I saw Soap and Glory brand, but I pick this Sephora Body Scrub instead because Soap and Glory have too many chemicals for their ingredients and have Paraben.


As stated at the Body Scrub bottle, this scrub is Dermatologically tested. It is also Paraben-free.

Ingredients of this product : Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Styrene, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Caprylyl glyvol, Sodium hydroxide, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-cresol,
Butheth-3, Linalool, Coumarin, Citronellol, Sodium benzotriazolyl buthlphenol Sulgonate,hydroxycitronellal,Alchohol, Tris Citrate, Gossypium Herbaceum Extract, Tributyl Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Cl 42090, Cl 14700, C1 45100.

This tube is labelled black so it is all chemical based.


The scrub is a white liquid and it is not foamy at all. There also small transparent beads (for scrub,duh!)



This is the scrub when I scrub it at my hand.

Personally, I used this scrub last night in shower and it is freaking awesome!! I love it and this scrub making me crave for the whole body range of Sephora Cotton Flower. After shower, this scrub give you the very soft, fresh and awesome smell skin. The scent of this cotton flower is like Baby Johnson talcum, and I really love baby product! Name me what baby things that I don't like?! I love them all!! The scent also last for quite a long time, not for the whole day though.

Overall, I give this Sephora Cotton Flower Smoothing Body Scrub a 4.5/5.

For the price of RM32. Totally worth it!!

That is all for now peeps,see ya again later!

Love, NANA.


Newer Post
Older Post