The NANA 's Diary



Entries About Linkies Freebies BIASES FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM
The Miss Nana


Template 99% by AtinTory .
Thanks too by B A P.

\
Review : NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme 15 Athens | I BURN MY FACE!!

Hi peeps!

 It's Nana writing ! HOOOLAAA!


As the post title said so - I BURN MY FACE!! specifically my nose. My nose burn like there is a big red hole in it! I put toothpaste to heal my pimples and maybe, just maybe I put it too much and my skin torn out sticking to the toothpaste and there you go red hole at my nose! I have a very sensitive skin, so yeah - I guess that explain a lot.  The toothpaste is not that suitable for people like me. No one ever told me that toothpaste is not suitable for sensitive skin or maybe I just miss out some important readings. All over the internet they just write an article on how good toothpaste can be to your pimples..bla..bla..bla..
But since I went to the clinic super fast so the red hole is cured now. Unfortunately, the scar stays but the make up can cover up scar.

Okay peeps! That is a small things up there about me. Done! Now, let's start with the review!

NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme Color 15 Athens.


This Lip Creme is 8mL 0.27 fl.oz. for RM30, and I bought it at Sephora.



Ingredients : Isohexadecane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Beewax, Glyceryl Behenate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Propylene Carbonate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Dioxide, Maganese Violet, and all the colour. 

I am a person who pick a lipstick, lip stain or lip creme or anything you call for something that you put at your lip that long lasting, very kissable (so I can kiss my food without the lip creme bye bye, lip creme is gone once I have several bite) and you don't need to reapply it all over again. I get that from "Obuse lip tint". Everyone is crazy about this NYX so much, I never try it before because my tint works fabulously but I wanna know why NYX lip creme is so popular and because of my curiosity I give it a try!


This lip creme code 15 Athens is more like nude lip creme. It is not more like, it is nude lip creme. As you can see the color is very natural at my lips.


I don't put concealer at my lips, and apply this lip creme just by itself and it is kinda sad that it does not conceal that good. I have uneven color lips so this lip creme don't cover that. I already apply this and going out all day and this lip cream don't even stay that long. I think 1 or half hours like that and this lip creme is all gone. The color is really nice though and my lips feel really smooth but I am one kind of person who do long lasting stuff, this lip creme is not making me put a smiley face.

So, this is a simple conclusion for you guys,
Pros :
1. Nice color
2. Lip feel smooth (even without gloss or lip balm)
3. Good candy scent
4. The applicator/ lip creme tip (I'm not sure what did it been called) is easy to use
>The photo is attach below for explaining the tippy thing< 


Cons : 
1. Not long lasting
2. Don't cover dark lips that great
3. It does patchy (there is depositing more color in one part of my lips,and lighter at the other part)
4. I need to layered four or five time just to make it filling in my lips
5. Not a stand alone product

Overall, I give 3/5. Cuz I'm all about long lasting y'all!! Sorry NYX.

That is all about this post peeps!

Love, NANA.




Newer Post
Older Post